New name, New site, New launch!
Its a big day!!!! We have completely rebranded and are now Jenn Sprinkle Creative!!!! We will have to fill you in on all the details of the rebranding but we have WAY more fun things to share.
1. We successfully reached our Kickstarter goal to fund the launch of our new invitation line at the National Stationery Show in New York this week.
2. During our KS campaign we sold 13 albums to stores across the country. This was exciting but we had to assemble these 13 albums!
3. After assembling 1500 pages, 520 paper swatches, 325 mounted envelopes, liners and invitations and 1000 yards of tape, we boxed and shipped the albums out this week.
4. We were notified last week that we are a BEST NEW PRODUCT finalist at the National Stationery Show!
5. We sent out 100 invitations to Press and Buyers to visit our booth.
6. We printed 100 fabulous “i heart paper” bags to give to stores who purchase our album at the show.
7. And what would a show be without fun t-shirts?
Wish us luck – we will do our best to keep you updated on our blog while in New York. It will truly be an adventure!